2013 Rally Overview
The 2013 Legend Fires North West Stages Rally is a 'Multi-Venue Tarmacadam Rally' which begins on the evening of Friday 8th February 2013 and finishes Saturday 9th February 2013.
This is the fifteenth running of this highly popular rally which isa qualifying round of Northern Tarmacadam championship, The ANWCC Stage Rally Championship, The ANCC Rally Championship, The SD34 Rally and the Formula1000 Championships.
The event is now recognised as one of the best opportunity for clubman rally crews to experience something similar to a tough European Rally, with central servicing, a non stop time schedule, thousands of spectators, night time stages, indoor overnight Parc Ferme, a cracking Social side, etc. This year's event will include five separate venues giving a total of approximately 75 stage miles with a compact road route.
The rally's organisers represent some of the best Motor Clubs in the Region and all are well versed in the art of providing tough and demanding rallies, whilst still allowing competitors and spectators a full days enjoyment.
Our aim is to offer a real challenge to the competitor, an action packed day for spectators and in the process raise a significant amount of money for a number of charities the main benefactor being the Marie Curie Cancer Care Charity. As a result our efforts have raised around £90,000 for charities since the events inception.
- Approx. 75 Sealed surface stage miles at several different venues on the Fylde coast.
- Rally HQ based at The Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool.
- Cracking social atmosphere at Rally HQ on Friday & Saturday evening.
- Scrutineering within the 'Norcalympia Rally Vilage' on Friday afternoon/evening.
- Indoor Parc Ferme within Norcalympia Exhibition Hall.
- Popular Spectator Stages on Blackpool Promenade and Fleetwood Waterfont
- Central servicing near to Rally HQ.
- Incentives for first time multi-venue competitors.
- Professional, international style Tulip road book.
- Route also available on marked maps.
- Fundraising for Marie Curie Cancer Care.
Organisers of the North West Stages Rally, Motor Sport (North West) Ltd. is made up of members from the following North West based Motor Clubs:
- Blackpool South Shore Motor Club
- Chester Motor Club
- Ecurie Royal Oak Motor Club
- High Moor Motor Club
- Lancashire & Cheshire Car Club
- Stockport 061 Motor Club
- Warrington & District Motor Club
- Wallasey Motor Club